Clorimatrozolel is the active component in fungnil v tablets and are used to treat fungal infections. Clorimatrozol le is a type of antifungal that can be taken by mouth, applied topically, or injected. It belongs to a group of medications called terbinafine analogues. The fungnil v tablets drug works by killing off fungus in the skin and other parts of the body.
Clorimatrozole tablets are used for ongoing treatment for conditions such as ringworm, athlete’s foot, and jock itch. It may also be used in combination with oral antifungal medication for people who do not improve quickly enough with the use of clotrimazole tablets alone (e.g., yeast infection).
Clorimatrozole tablets are not recommended for use in infants less than 4 months of age, women who are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, and people allergic to any ingredients in the drug. Clorimatrozole tablets may also have effects on the kidney and liver. Talk with your healthcare provider before taking this drug.
Clorimatrozole tablets (terbinafine hydrochloride) is a white, round tablet marked with “B” on one side and “Ca” on the other side. It is available in doses of 75mg and 100mg.
- The active ingredient clorimatrozole hydrochloride is a type of antifungal medicine used to treat the infection caused by the fungus Malassezia furfur.
- Clorimatrozol le tablets must not be used by people who have Crohn’s disease because it can cause serious side effects when taken with other medications that are also prescribed for Crohn’s disease.
- It can also be harmful to an unborn child if a woman takes it during pregnancy or within 3 months after childbirth because of the effect it may have on the mother’s blood clotting system, which may lead to problems with placental development and delivery.
- The drug may also have effects on the kidney or liver.
- Some people taking clorimatrozole tablets have had rashes, mild liver or blood abnormalities, or changes in their eye color.
- It is important to let your doctor know if you have a history of asthma; liver, kidney, lung or heart disease; autoimmune disorder; acne rosacea; psoriasis; depression; HIV infection (AIDS); a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia or easy bruising and/or ulcers in your s tomach, intestines and/or esophagus (the tube that connects the mouth to the stomach).
- Patients allergic to any ingredients in the drug should not take Clorimatrozole tablets.
- People who are allergic to other medications that are prescribed for their condition should inform their doctor before taking Clorimatrozole tablets.
- People who experience irregular heartbeats, especially when first starting therapy, may experience changes in the rhythm of their heartbeat while receiving this drug, and may be more likely to have an irregular heartbeat after stopping treatment with Clorimatrozole tablets.
- It is important to let your doctor know if you have a history of asthma; liver, kidney, lung or heart disease.
- This drug can decrease the effects of other oral antifungal medicines that you may be taking by lowering their blood levels and leading to a higher risk of side effects, such as yeast infections and increased susceptibility to fungal infections in general, including in people who are not infected with Malassezia furfur (the fungus this medicine is used to treat).
- The safety of using combination (combination) antifungal therapy has not been established in pregnant or breastfeeding women or children under 6 years old.
The fungnil v tablets benefits are numerous.
Clorimatrozole tablets is a type of antifungal medicine used to treat the infection caused by the fungus Malassezia furfur. The tablets are also used to prevent infections in people who have had a heart transplant. Plus, they belongs to a group of medications called terbinafine analogues. It works by killing off fungus in the skin and other parts of the body.